Last year I wrote this post about the holiday and today I am celebrating once again.
Let's face it, I need all the New Years I can get. Time once again to re-evaluate, see how my life is going and what I need to work on. Here are a few things I am looking forward to in the coming new year:
- Bookclub this week. We're meeting at my house and I will be baking something delicious.
- Haircut and color next week. My hair has not looked this hideous since eighth grade. Really...I could just wear this hair with my morning face and I would win all Halloween contests this year.
- My upcoming "Gabtalk" interview post. The election edition. I say this every time...but I think this is one of the best inverviews ever.
- General Conference. After a week of depressing news, I cannot wait to see something uplifting on my TV for a change. Plus, Brad will make trail mix. I plan on being stuffed, physically and spiritually.
- Thursday. When school will start and my life will return to "normal."
Happy New Year!