The Mum's point of view...
- Fourth-grade homework is much worse the second time around.
- Thirty minutes on the treadmill seems like 2.5 hours, while the two-and-a-half-hour-child-free-preschool block disappears in a 30 minute blink.
- Home-bottled pears are divine.
- An afternoon spent laughing on a friend's leather sofa is worth a few late-night loads of laundry.
- It's weird to get voice mail from Barack and John Mc on the same day.
- When Daddy is out of town, it is ok to have Family Night in the car. Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth really know how to lead an inspired opening song. And Wendy's drive-thru provides delightful refreshments.
- Two four year old boys + automatic carwash = nirvana.