1. He will laugh at all Oma's jokes.
2. He will get up at the crack of dawn and play with the kids.
3. He will read all the obscure books in my house.
4. He knows more historical facts about my hometown than I do.
5. He will take Em to the graveyard and look at tombstones.
6. He will take great photos of the twinkies.
7. He will go to bed at 8 pm.
8. He will show J. cool old stamps and coins.
9. He will tell me he's proud of me.
10. He will do his own laundry.
**"It's always fun when Opa comes!"