Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eavesdropping

After we tucked the twins in bed last night, we heard...

S: Knock, knock!
L: Who's there?
S: Wonder Pets!
Followed by hysterical laughing by both.

Later...

L: Sammy! Stop making noises!
S: I not making noises, I making music!

Earlier today, after I caught them swishing an old butterfly net in the toilet...

S: We catching a crap!

(I realized he meant "crab"...but since no one flushes around here, they might have had a better chance with the first one!)

3 comments:

Stie said...

Oh my gosh, these got me laughing so hard today! Cute little twinks!

marta said...

so so cute. can't wait to see them. those four cherub cheeks!

Marty: said...

We used to love to eavesdrop after the kids were in bed. We even made a tape, which we still have. We'd listen to it but that kind of tape recorder isn't even manufactured any more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...