Monday, March 12, 2007

Advice

Just a tip...
If the girl who normally cuts your hair is not available and the salon recommends another "top stylist" and you are so desperate that you make an appointment with him and you get to the appt. and he looks like a heroin addict and tells you that he is almost halfway through his two week cleansing fast and that he has not eaten anything but maple syrup, salt water and lemon juice for 7 days (but feels "amazing"!!) and proceeds to slice through your hair with reckless abandon and then uses only his hands to style your hair and tells you never to use a brush because your hair is awesome (proof that he is already hallucinating!!) and that it just needs to "be free"...save the money that you set aside for his tip and use it to buy a really cute baseball cap!

Sorry no pictures are available at this time...just trust me that 6 weeks after this horrible experience I am sporting a strange looking mullet that reminds me a lot of 7th grade!!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Kind of reminds of the time I had taken my boys to Super Cuts for their haircuts. Sitting there watching them, having a bad hair day myself, I figured I'd just get a little "bang" trim. (Note: I didn't have bangs at the time). The crazy Russian woman totally misunderstood what I wanted and took the scissors and just sliced me some bangs in a diagonal across my forehead - with the shortest place being about an inch higher than my eyebrows. NOT A GOOD LOOK at all.

Sorry about your haircut...that is a lesson for us all to learn. Stick with what works...

Travelin'Oma said...

One time in London I got a guy named Simon (he signed his name with a heart dotting the i). He asked me if I wanted "fringe." Thinking Brady Bunch fringe at the back, I said no. Unknown to me, in England fringe means bangs. Simon cut them to the very quick. I was then the kind of person only Simon would think was cute.

kelly said...

baseball caps aren't so bad... at least you save time by not having to style your hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...