- We're off to the World Series. Again! Of course I didn't start watching the Phillies until this week. Of course I only know the names of two players. (The cute ones...duh!) Of course I fall asleep before the seventh inning every time. Still, deep in my heart, I'm a phanatic. Go Phils!
- My husband will be in my time zone. For more than two days! October has been an experiment in single motherhood. Not a fan. Thankfully, he will be in town all next week to get me through the Halloween horror. I think we will still recognize each other.
- Today litttle pumpkins. Tomorrow the Big Apple! How lucky I am to have my mother in town. She adds natural carbonation and sparkle to the everyday. This morning we're taking the twinkies to the local Scarecrow Festival. Tomorrow just the two of us leave for some new york minutes and a whole lot of Bloomingdales. Can't wait.
- The health care crisis? I get it now! Although I'm late to the whole podcast revolution, I really really love it. My new fave is This American Life and this week I've been listening to their fascinating report on health care and insurance. Now I can stop nodding and pretending that I know what people are talking about. I feel smart.
- I found the solution to holiday stress...leave town! Thanksgiving? Christmas? You don't scare me. I am going to let someone else do all the work. Turkey day in the middle of nowhere surrounded by my favorite li'l pilgrims. Christmas in t-shirts and flip-flops. I am actually looking forward to the festivities for a change.
What's your good news today?