The final straw was the moment she asked about my fiance's hair. "I hope his is better than yours," she burbled. "Otherwise, I feel really sorry for your future kids."
Well, happily, I have driven past that quasi-salon on subsequent visits to Utah Valley and found it shut down. Surprise surprise! But, sometimes, I wish I could track down that stylist and introduce her to my four beautiful children and their delightful heads of hair.
Instead, today, I will share with all of you...
On the other hand, the same cut makes his twin brother look slightly criminal. But hey! Luke likes it.
- Shampoo at 9:30 pm and blow-dry using overpriced spray mousse. Smile into mirror. You look great!
- Fall asleep immediately. Toss and turn. Drool, if possible.
- Wake up at 5:00 am, finger-comb and assume that Seminary students aren't really looking at you anyway.
- Survive morning mayhem.
- Work out. Sweat profusely.
- Since you're already out of the house, grocery shop-visit library-help at school-drop off preschoolers. (**Note: The funkier you look, the more people you will "run into.")
- Avoid mirrors after 4:00 pm.
- Rinse and repeat.