Thursday, February 14, 2008

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings

...these are a few of my favorite things!


There have been February goodies bursting my mailbox all month long.

Thanks to everyone who has sent a little love to #1852...

good postal karma will be coming your way!

First, thanks to Natalie @ la vie en rose for her thoughtful travel swap package. I loved it and I wish I had your talent for making small things beautiful and unique!


Next, hugs to Holly...my new friend in Texas. Thank you for the "just because" care package. Mary Engelbreit and chocolate are the perfect combination. You made my day!



Thanks a million to the grandparents who made my birthday girl feel special all day long!




Brad--my TLA--red roses are the classiest Valentine ever. I love 'em. I love you!


And, best of all, Marta--loved your cute little Valentine package and can't wait to see the tiny little bundle you deliver this summer! A Minimin is definitely a special delivery.

9 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Yay for your mailbox...and, of course, you!

Lauren in GA said...

I loved what you said on my Valentine's Day post :D

Bridget said...

What a great month you've had. And it's only half over!

Paige said...

Wow, you've been working hard with the packages. I'm assuming your house is disaster since you are so busy crafting??? Yeah, probably not.

Rochelleht said...

Oh, how fun that you're going to be an aunt. I'm sure Marta's babe will be the classiest thing around!

Fun mail packages are a blast. I sure loved yours. I was going to send you a little Valentine love in the form of a Sonic gift card last week, but the closest Sonic to your house is apparently 43 miles away, so I'm going to have to re-group.

Jake said...

Oh man, Rochelle! Every time I see a Sonic ad I go crazy. Would LOVE some Sonic love. My dream is to come for a quick trip to see you and Cher and have a girls' day out. Sonic would be the first stop!

Christie said...

I love good mail! We've had more than our share around here, too. It's the best!

Hollyween said...

How fun!!! Good mail is the best.
And congratulations to Marta!

martha corinna said...

Receiving and anticipating packages in the mail is so exciting. I have a bad habit of ordering stuff just so I can anticipate it's arrival. Maybe I need to make new friends like yours who like to send things in the mail. How fun for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...