I will not even attempt to document everything that has happened during the past few days. I choose instead to make a few lists, then hop off the Christmas train and buy my ticket for 2008. Here goes...
Things that made me feel all warm & Christmas-y two days ago...
but now make me feel slightly nauseous:
- Celine Dion Christmas album
- giftwrap, tags, boxes, bows
- children laughing, people passing
- Christmas trees & decor
(Ok...the laundry and Celine always make me a little nauseous...but I liked my tree until yesterday!)
Gifts that made me smile:
- my blogswap package from Heidiram...I LOVE cinnamon bears!
- household gadgets
- The Ultimate Gift--my own laptop!!! (aka: the gabtop)
Gifts soon to be "lost"
- remote control noisy train
- electronic whoopie cushion (aka: the "stinky 'chine")
- Mexican train game noisemaker
Wii are Family--Our Onscreen Alter-egos
People Who Needed Christmas Naps
All women and children under age four
People Who Actually Took Christmas Naps