Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This is what it feels like outside...


Fact one: Humidity makes you ugly...no matter what you try. Forget the hair and makeup routine. It will all slide off in a matter of seconds. Ponytails and sunglasses are the only way to go.

Fact two: Humidity makes you stupid. Today was the second time in seven days my husband had to come and rescue me. I took the big kids to the movies (a cute show, by the way, and really fun soundtrack). Anyway, I realized we had no keys, and...after walking every square inch of the mall...found that I had locked them in the car! Again!

Fact three: Humidity makes you grumpy. Or, possibly, it could be that you are grumpy because you are ugly and stupid.

5 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Try humidity and LOTS and LOTS of rain.

Just try it.

lainakay said...

Aah... that's it, the humidity. I've been wondering what's wrong with me lately!

Marty: said...

Humidity makes me feel very confused and restless, unable to think clearly because I'm so uncomfortable. And I live in the desert. I would want to stay inside in front of a fan, with the AC at full blast, in a truly humid place.

Bridget said...

I am with you. As someone who has lived on the east coast for 14 years AND have naturally curly hair, I can declare with full confidence that yes, humidity does ruin everything!

Stie: My Favorite Things said...

Amen, sister. Humidity sucks. No bones about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...