- two potty accidents
- 45 minutes of car fighting as we took the "scenic route" to our picnic spot
- several dirty looks from the sporting goods store people as the twins tried to scale the miniature model of a blow-up pool slide
- four quarters' worth of Chiclets gum
- one run-in with Brad's boss (!) at the check-out aisle...complete with all four kids in full-spaz mode and me, holding a HUGE box of sanitary supplies
- one naked three-year-old on a bike in the cul-de-sac
- $2.75 worth of flavored water from the neighbor's lemonade stand
- one summer thunderstorm
- six "time-outs"
My husband's quote of the week..."Yeah, I think summer is really going to fly by this year!"