- At least $300 per child for the snack bar.
- Oil free sunscreen for Mom.
- Tear free sunscreen for child #4.
- Spray on sunscreen for child #3.
- Roll on sunscreen for child #2.
- Neon purple sunscreen for child #1.
- A few token "healthy" snacks to supplement garbage purchased at the snack bar.
- Wipes--for cleaning up snacks and the "droppings" which will be left on the lawn by child #4. (He will pull down his swimsuit and GO...right while you are helping #2 get a towel after swimteam!)
- Jumbo sized bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Water wings, floating rings, diving sticks, flippers, goggles, snorkels, torpedos, sailboats, watering cans, and squirty fish...bring extras for the "friends" who will want to "share"!
- Extra set of car keys, since you will lock your original set in the car.
- A pair of very dark sunglasses...so you won't have to make eye contact...it's going to be a long afternoon!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
When packing your swim bag for a day at the pool with the children, don't forget the following: