We celebrated with a family party, chocolate cake and presents. The twinks loved their new clothes from Nana and Papa, sand toys from Oma and Opa, books, t-shirts, blocks and beads. Some of the partygoers were happier than others. Some guests were high on Vicodin and the rest of us wish we were too.
Just for fun...see if you can "guess the twin"...
- ...who is completely potty trained (including nighttime!)
- ...who can do seat-drops and mini-flips on the trampoline
- ...who hates to touch anything wet or dirty
- ...who enjoys tattling on the other kids
- ...who loves broccoli
- ...who makes snoring noises during the prayer
- ...who is left-handed
- ...who loves instant oatmeal (uncooked)
- ...who says "I not in trouble...I happy!"
- ...who loves getting haircuts and dental check-ups