Saturday, March 10, 2007

Twinsanity!

So, Heidi (my little sister) is having twins soon! I am so excited for her. I thought I was cool having 4 kids under age 5...but she is going to beat me, by having 4 under 4...all girls. (What a show-off!)

I guess because I have just been down that road (or up that road...it felt like Everest to me!), and because I am a bossy older sister, I feel the need to call her often and give her "advice". I know she loves it!

The truth is...part of me is really jealous. I know I just survived Hurricane Sam/Luke by the skin of my teeth, but now I wish I could go back and hold those precious twinkies when they were newborns. Now that I know "I made it"...I want to revisit those magical moments. Only for a few hours, of course!

(Right now the twinks are opening the 24-pack of Dove soap and dumping the bars and boxes all over the floor! It is so cute the way they are using the boxes as building blocks and it smells deliciously clean! Brad will not be amused...)

5 comments:

marta said...

Gabi, Welcome to the blog club. You've designed it so cute! You always take the best photos in the moments your children are having the most fun. I can't wait to read (and vicariously experience) your daily life through your blog. (This is the new scrapbooking, so no more guilt!!)

We'll be seeing you more often! HURRAH.

Travelin'Oma said...

OPA said: Way to go Gab. This was really fun to see your introduction to the Blogmob! Thanks for taking the time and making the great effort to get this so right. Keep it coming!

Travelin'Oma said...

Gabi! You rated Opa's first comment ever! This is very cute. I'm so glad you're in!

Heidi said...

I love the gablog. It's so great to have someone who has experienced someone kicking my ribs, pressing intensely on my intestines and sitting on something that causes this pain in my side. Of course the doctors just say,"it's probably just the pregnancy." That comment doesn't help anything... but yours usually do. I'll be a reader to your cyberlife.

Amy said...

Your blog will become a spot for me to check daily. I love this blogmob of family members.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...